I should've had posted an entry before the 2009 ends but due to some reasons I had lacked time to write. I checked again and *sigh* the last time I write here is on October 28. I sucked big time on not writing during the "New Moon" month November. Well I'm just sooo busy that time but I'm going to recall some important stuffs that happened.
- 11.13 I received the New Moon OST from the uber fabulous/banner goddess Misty of Michigan! She's really a doll! I still recalled that day when they said that the Philippines will have the same release date October 16 but yeah to my dismay it didn't happen at all. And then Misty had sent me a PM telling me that she's gonna give away a CD to me! That's really sweett!! And after weeks of waiting, I had got it, squealed at the top of my lungs and enjoyed the music in it. Totally different from the first movie's OST but WTH they're different movie =) So Misty if you're reading this "I still thank you so much from the bottom of my warm heart."
![]() |
| The OST from Misty |
- 11.20 The world premiere of the "Twilight Saga: New Moon." and the day before 11.19 I was on Twitter talking to some Filipino Twilighters when all of a sudden, a local TW forum I'm in had posted that they actually are giving away some tickets for the premiere night later that day. I joined in and after trying several times I got the correct answers and taa-dahhh!! I won!! I'm was super excited cos I'm not expecting it at all. I got tickets already for the following day's screening at Greenbelt but yeah who doesn't want premiere night tickets right? So I went to the screening and met other Twilighters and the forum admins whom I thought are teenagers, they're professionals like me too. So the screening started and *sigh* I loved the movie the first time I've seen Edward LOL
![]() |
| the cocktail event before the screening |
![]() |
| the promotional standees |
- 11.27 I FINALLY met my uber greatness bess Daisan. She stayed at our house, met my family and had the best time with her. The story of our friendship has started 10 years ago. Yes, when I was 16 and I was in 4th year high school. But distance and timezone have never restrict us to be the best friends we could ever be for each other. I'm still thankful that despite of her busy schedule she did find a time for us to meet. By the way, she gave me my first TW shirt that I'm proud of wearing at the office LOL and the New Moon movie companion which I trullyyyyy love!!! I'm also thankful for all the help she had extended for me and for my family. She's "literally" always been there whenever I need a friend. Always. always! So bess, thank you soo much again for EVERYTHING!! I'll definitely see you soon!
December had gone soo fast that I'm not even aware that it's Christmas month. Our Party had been scheduled early because Tita Mila was supposedly going to Paris, France but unfortunately she got dengue and her flights got cancelled.
![]() |
| New Moon: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion |
Anyweiz, Cheann got married on the third week of the month so TRT once again had the time to bond. So it's me, Karen, Sheila and Honey are next in line. We're teasing Karen that she's gonna be the next one since she's the one who has a boyfriend right now..and October 10, 2010 is sort of a nice date LOL.
I turned 27 on the 23rd. Yikes! I'm announcing that I stopped aging 2 years ago when I was 25 LOL and they will ask me "WHY?" and I will say "cos I'm a vampire." LOL Seriously, age is not an issue for me, it's just numbers. I don't know maybe when I hit 29 or 30 then that would be the time that I should "wake up." I'm not getting married any time soon cos I have no boyfriend at all and I'm not planning to look for one. As I've said getting a boyfriend and thinking that you're being "in-love" with somebody makes me shudder big time! and I'm still quite busy with my own single life now.
Have to post this one before FS blog eat this out. (I still have to edit out fonts and colors and stuffs) I'm planning to post some pictures in here but my stupid USB cable is not cooperating this time. Since talking is my game, I'm gonna have two entries back-to-back separately.




No comments:
Post a Comment