Wednesday, February 17, 2010

SUPPPERRRR!!! :P

Originally posted on my FB Notes on January 25, 2010 Monday at 9:42AM

Okay I'm not one of those people who are fond of recalling dreams because most of the time I don't have those much. (Blame it on those tiring days) So last night, I had one which made me smile the first second I opened my eyes. It's really, really, really so h/s and it involves Taylor Lautner. Haha =) On my opinion, dreams are very mysterious, they're vague (totally vague) they're like cliffhangers and they don't come true at all. (I have a notion when I was little that they're supposed to be real) But I like this one (maybe because it's TW-related? :P hehe) My dream was like a story which has an opening and an end and I remember all the freakin details, as in ALL!! (dates, conversations, feelings and expressions) So it goes like this:

Taylor is scheduled to come to the Philippines November 22 and that day I was on PTO. Yay! I wanna see him, I told myself. So I went to this venue along Ayala Avenue and he had some parade and stuffs pa. So I'd waited for me to see him. The thing is there's a lot of people came that day. And the line for autograph signing is too long that I'm losing my hope already. It's actually two hours signing but since a lot are there to they have to cut it off short. Shucks! I'm losing my chance! But then they counted people like 10 who will be the last batch. And I'm so lucky that I'm actually on NUMBER 9! Haha that was soo funny!! I remember laughing on my dream! So I've waited for my turn. And when they called me to come forward, I see Taylor Lautner right on my very eyes, very very cute!! the smile he gave me and I asked him "Can I take a picture?" And he said yes with the cutest smile I've ever seen. I remember taking him 4 shots using my camera phone! And then he asked for my name to be written on the photo. And I remember exactly the words he wrote:

Dear Honey,

Thanks for supporting me. And thank you for coming in today.

Love,
Taylor


*shucks* I was in heaven! Totally fan girl! So I said thank you to him and showed off to other people who weren't able to have his autograph that day. But then as I exited..he called me off and said "Honey, wait!" so I turned around and saw that he's actually approaching me. And he said "I forgot something" He gave me another picture of him half-naked (like the one in NM) autographed and a drawing of a wolf he actually sketched by him self. He said "I want you to remember me always" Haha soo cute!! I was ecstatic! And as I walked away with full smiles, taking the gifts he had given me..I was awaken by Amber's Back Into You and freakin reminded me that it's actually 6:10AM already and time to start the day off.

*sigh* I don't usually dream about celebrities but this one is a bomb baby LOL.

What a good way to start off my Monday! =)
oh hello pup =)

No comments:

Post a Comment