27 June 2010
10:04 PM
Whoa! Finally I get to update my blog after what? 4 months. I'm not slacking though. In fact, for the past 4 months I've been bombarded with a lot of things (work, family, friends, and depression? haha!) so yeah updating just didn't come up with me in between those things. Be warned, I'm in my total rambling moment right now so I might be "inconsistent" with the flow (first thing comes up will be typed) and any thing that I'm saying here is a personal opinion or view and doesn't mean that I'm pertaining to a specific person. C'mon this is my blog and I can talk whatever I want. I'm at our boarding house right now and decided not to go home last Friday. And since I brought the laptop with me, I thought of yeah this is the right time to do some updates and stuffs. Well, yesterday I had done my laundry. It's my NOT fave thing to do in this world but I have no choice. After that I cleaned up all my things (with the sister's things as well) and throw away those stuffs that shouldn't belong here anymore. I'm a clean-freak, I want all my things to be organized and all in place and my sister is the total opposite of me so yeah you figure it out. And today, I woke up much late, had lunch with the room-mate, ironed the clothes, watched TV and yeah my fave, painted my nails. (it's actually an addiction already I believe haha)
From January to 2nd week of April, I've spent all Saturdays working on our contractors/homeworkers' income tax thing. The third weekend was spent in company outing in Puerto Galera and the last week was the uber hot adventure in Bangkok, Thailand. Heva and I have also finished our Basic Course in Dutch Language. On Mother's Day, my sister gave birth to my first niece Zaira Ysabelle and the following week was the christening already. May 23, should have been the IV-C Summer Reunion but since I wasn't "on-hand" with the preparations (and I sorta know that some doesn't want to participate at all) I bailed out myself. And with that, I realized that I DESPERATELY need a rest.
From January to 2nd week of April, I've spent all Saturdays working on our contractors/homeworkers' income tax thing. The third weekend was spent in company outing in Puerto Galera and the last week was the uber hot adventure in Bangkok, Thailand. Heva and I have also finished our Basic Course in Dutch Language. On Mother's Day, my sister gave birth to my first niece Zaira Ysabelle and the following week was the christening already. May 23, should have been the IV-C Summer Reunion but since I wasn't "on-hand" with the preparations (and I sorta know that some doesn't want to participate at all) I bailed out myself. And with that, I realized that I DESPERATELY need a rest.
![]() |
| Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro April 17-18 |
![]() |
| Us eSoft girls on our way to the beach =) |
![]() |
| The Grand Palace, Bangkok April 24-27 |
![]() |
| The entrance to the Wat Phra Kaew or the Temple of the Emerald Buddha |
![]() |
The decorations around the Ubosoth, the main building of Wat Phraw |
![]() |
| the (in)famous tuk-tuk |
On a lighter note, I received great, super awesome care package from lexlings Becca and Ninna last month. I'm posting the pics here. I'm soo happy and overwhelmed not just because of the gifts but the reason why they send those, and the thoughts that they are extending to me. I'm always feeling the love from my lexily and I'm super honored that I get to know these people despite of the distance, timezone and language.
And yes this post won't be a post without any Twilight-related-stuffs. LOL.
So on Wednesday it will be the world premiere of the third novel "Eclipse." My fave out of the 4 books. I did bet for David Slade for this one, the way I trusted NM's Chris Weitz. So c'mon David, give me the reason why my fave book is my fave movie as well. Initially, I planned to watch it with Arrianne in IMAX that's why I didn't reserved tixs for TCP's Blocked Screening. It's already too late when I found out that there's no EC IMAX in the Philippines so it means we gonna see it in a regular theater, which is not a big deal actually. It's just that I haven't seen an IMAX movie ever and I thought that yeah this is a good chance though. I heard that there's actually a midnight screening on the 29th but an inuman session has been schedule with officemates. I wanna see it to with my friends Karen and Olivia so if I go home in Batangas I'll surely do that. And yes fellow Filipina lexling Kimmy and I will have an EC date soo weepee!! So officially, I'm going to see it on the 30th. I remember I've seen NM ahead of the date because I won tickets then which was super cool too.
This weekend is super fast but I think I'm fine with that. And the fact that I'm finishing a post is "monumental" for me already. HAHA! Just gotta post this tomorrow when I get there (no Internet here by the way). I just hope I could do like a monthly update or something so that I won't end up like rambling/whining here. I've been with FS Blog for like 4 years already. Yes the side bar says it's like 3 years only but I had super crazy idiotic moment that I deleted off my blog then. I had already imported this on Blogspot but unfortunately my time couldn't manage it as well. But hopefully, one time I could transfer all of these there and have it organize too.
It's almost 11:30 and I think I'm calling it a night. Peace, love to y'all!
PS: I might be the last person in the world to actually have done this, but last night I had FINALLY seen for the first time 2002's A Walk To Remember. Haha! I never had a chance though and I remember all of my friends were telling me like I should see this because it was a good one. Another chance came up after 8 years hehe =) Yes, the movie was heart-warming and likeable and I yeah I don't have anything else to add. HAHA! =)








No comments:
Post a Comment