15 August 2010
Sunday
9:37PM
Just transfered photos of Sonia's fabulous gifts from the camera phone to PC and I'm about to sleep but since I just got my nails done and I think the polish isn't that dry yet I decided to write err type uhmm yeah write. Went to work yesterday Saturday to update the contractor/home-worker's BIR thing for the 3rd quarter and then head home. I was super excited too since I was told that Sonia's parcel has been delivered. And dang! I was ecstatic when I finally saw what the beautiful Italian has sent me. I'm posting pictures here =) I'm like WOWWW!!!!! I'm overwhelmed totally! (I'm always am whenever my precious lexlings remember me) It made my heart super duper fluffy again!! Thanks Sonia if you are reading this =) Note: You can zoom the photos by opening 'em in a new tab. Can't put captions (yet) because it messes the alignment shit.
I'm soo excited to have the ME ME ME Internet time today but what a bummer! There's sorta "scheduled power interruption" back home so rather than me whining like hell, I pack my things again and go back here. *Ugh* I'm home for only 16 hours! And one thing that I didn't get to finish were the replies to my friends' PMs. Bess' and Megs' are still on drafts! I'm so so so bad. I'm finishing off Megs' when the power has gone out and ate out the nearly finished PM. *curses*
On another note, we superstitous Batanguenos, are always on the look out whenever the month of August comes. I know from what I heard and learned, this month isn't a good month to get married, or move/buy house or do "major decisions" in life hehe. They say a lot of people are, what we call in Tagalog, "ina-Augusto" which means bad luck are on the loose! They say you have to be thrifty or you get trouble in managing expenses and stuff. So anyway, why I'm saying this, it's because I'm not having "ina-Augusto" moments. I mean I'm feeling that some good luck are all around me and I'm soo happy for those! I'm not that emo like I was in the recent months (though I'm getting meaner each and every day LOL jk) and I can blantantly "ignore" negative vibes (e.g. people who are "on" and "off" with their drama fuckery). So great! I love August!
I have a tiny superstitous part of me but to be honest, I had decided to feel lucky and just plain happy today. Or maybe I'm hopeful that something better is coming on my way. And I'm quite positive myself that there are still a lot of good opportunities ahead of me. So why the sudden change from being a depressed loser months ago to some hopeful biyatch now? Well, I really don't have an idea and I can't tell. Sometimes people are becoming "undecided" at some point of their lives and I'm one of those. And yes I believe I'm normal *snickers*
Anyweiz, I think the blue velvet polish are fine now so it means it's time to hit the sack. And yes! I'm visting these cities here this month! Soo excited! =) Good night blog world.












No comments:
Post a Comment