Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy August!

I'm having flu and colds for days now (Heva is the virus carrier cos apparently most of my officemates are having those too) and this morning I went to the doctor and let him checked me. He gave me some Vitamin C and antibiotics too. Nothing  much to say here. So far, I'm okay with everything (Thank God!) I'm just having some stress/pressure moments on upcoming trips so let's see. It will be in months though so I'm trying to plan everything out. Today, it's friend Arrianne's one-year celebration and we had some banana split for meryenda. Yay! So happy. (Thanks Aryana pie) Even though, I'm coughing like hell and taking medicines and all, I still indulge on some ice-cream and banana and chocolate syrup *nom nom nom nom* Yes, I'm a li'l stubborn myself and who can't say no on chocolate ice-cream. It's like blasphemy right? 
I think it was Thursday last week when Tita Mila invited me, Heva and Arrianne to Chiho's presentation (recital?) thing at Queens at Bollywood in Greenbelt. Chiho is Kuya Bong's (Tita Mila's son) Japanese wifey who is into belly dancing stuff . All the family is there to watch her. I had some phobia on Indian's food. Because the last time I had 'em was when I visited Malaysia and Singapore and I remember I wasn't able to enjoy their food. I ended up eating junk Mcdo and other fast-food. I don't know I think I have a weird palette or something. Heva's teasing me before that I'm not an Asian because I can't eat anything Indian. And a lot of South East Asian countries have those. Maybe the spices are too "strong" for me. So anyways, we just had these "lassi," a yoghurt-based drink. I had the mango lassi, Heva got the regular one and Arrianne ordered the strawberry-flavored. It's quite good though. Then we had the "vegetable samosa." I only ate a small piece because I can really, really smell and taste the spices. We also ordered these breads ( I don't know the name though, I'll research it first) and I tasted it and that's it I resigned and said to myself "that's enuff" LOL. Tita's family ordered like a big dinner and I'm amused how they really enjoyed the food and I'm like pitying myself for not trying out. I know I'm such a fun-killer. *tongues out*



2 comments:

  1. I think that I-forgot-the-name-bread is either Roti or Chapati hihi :) I think August would be awesome! Awesome August!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes sa Awesome August! I'm much excited for September! =)

    ReplyDelete