Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Full Application Submission and AOR

After the NB officials gave me the "signal" (which is the ITA) during their Manila session on June 11, I collected all the documents needed for the processing of my application. And honestly, it took me 30 days in completing ALL the necessary papers from the present and past COEs, payslips, ITRs, bank certificates, educational credentials and everything! I photocopied all the pages, as in ALL, of both my previous and current passports. To top it all, I paid the processing fees, requested another copy of my ECA from WES Toronto and included those reference emails on the application package. Also, I fill out all the information on a lot of forms. I asked some help from the professionals just to make sure that I covered everything and no important details will be left out.

On July 15th, I submitted my application package to the Provincial Growth Division of NB through DHL here in Valero Street, Makati City. It's like giving my "baby" away. And when I handed that out to Ate receptionist, I said "please take care of it, inside there is my future" haha! 
 
I'm being positive and a little bit emotional that these documents will be the keys to my future. These documents will determine that I'm a good PR candidate. I'm being hopeful that in 6 weeks after I sent these documents, an approved NB nomination will be coming to me. Another important step has been done and that will lead me to the approved PR application. 

It was July 19th when they received my application (according to DHL tracking) and 8 days later on July 27th, I received an Acknowledgement of Receipt from NB. It was a relief knowing that they already opened my application and they will start assessing everything on it. I won't detail on the "stress" related to the AOR due to the fault of my agent because this will only affect the positive vibes that I'm trying to have all throughout the PR journey. But I'm just relieved that they have it on their office so I'm good. Another waiting game commences and I'm being grateful to be at this stage at the moment.
I'm just excited that the next post will be my nomination, in Jesus name. I'm praying and hoping that my application won't encounter problems and approval will be fast and easy peasy. Please include me in your prayers as always. 

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. -Heb 11:1

1 comment:

  1. Good luck and God bless, Honey :)
    Happy for you :) <3

    ReplyDelete