Today, I received an email from the New Brunswick Population Growth Department, specifically from my reviewer L. Though, I was hoping that I won't get an additional requirement (ADR) for my application, it gives me a quite relief that my ADR is "minor" and it only took 8 weeks before I received an update. So with an ADR, I'm still thankful to our Lord God for this important "milestone" on my application.
L has told me about my the expiration of my IELTS which will be on November 22. She said it might be invalid when it reaches the IRCC. I didn't focus on the numeros things that I will do because of this ADR, instead I'm thankful that they are thinking about the federal level already. So, I consulted my agent to ask what I should do and she told me to get an IELTS right away. Since I can't see myself taking an IELTS in one week which will be September 24 and there's no General Training Test on September 29, I decided to have it on October 8. I went to my review center here in Makati to inquire about the incoming test and I need to have a two-week refresher since the last time I had it was 2014. I'm lucky that this week will be the start of a new refresher and I'm in time for my class. I booked an October 8 exam and have myself ready for the refresher course. I need to remember all the things that I've learned two years ago and of course, learn new techniques especially I got 6.5 score on Reading (which is by the way, is the lowest I got). It still a good great since I only need 6.0 for all four modules. However, with all my 3 modules on the 7.0 score, I'm quite bummed that I didn't get my 7.0 score in Reading.
I'm planning to ace this exam again and in Jesus name, I will deliver.
Have faith, God will provide.

No comments:
Post a Comment