Saturday, March 24, 2007

It is not flattering at all

It's a hot Sunday afternoon, stuck here in the computer, doing some personal stuff while at the same time browsing my Friendster and typing some thoughts-for-the-day. I went home this morning at 8 AM and went back here in Manila at 1 PM and I only stayed there like a couple of hours. Bummer! And after I'm done with this thing I'm going to the mall and run some errands.

Last night, as I was looking at that site, I saw and observed something not-so-unusual. That face was all over! Kapal! I can't help but smile and laugh so hard. Sometimes a person tends to be pathetic and starting to be a big-time jerk lang talaga. I'm wondering "Am I one of em?" I told my office mate about that and she can't help but to laugh also. Oh it's such a pity! so do i pity myself? Na-ah I don't think so, because I'm in control and i know what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment