I'm just so way too grateful nowadays. Now I can say that it is finally over. I realized how life is sooo good to me and how God helped me to get over with this. He never let that to happen because he knows I will suffer forever. It is like a test wherein I passed it. He gave me this challenge for me to weigh things, realize my mistakes and appreciate life. He let me see the real difference between happiness and just trying to be happy. He gave me wisdom that helped me think, decide and compromise. He gave me a chance to look beyond what life and opportunities still has to offer.
Now, i realized that a person should go with difficult, harsh situations for he/she to be a strong one. For he/she to become a better person.
Now, i became more aware of the facts that life isn't perfect (people are just trying to be) and respect truly comes from the heart.
Now, i know that the more you help yourself become a good person, the more you will be challenged and provoked.
I'm in the process of forgiving and forgetting that person who did much hurt and pain to me. As I've said, if God forgives why can't I? It's for my own good as well, for I to move on and go back on track again. I just made a compromise (not a promise) with myself not to let myself near again with fake, superficial people.
Am i still mad? I don't think I am anymore because I was able to know the real attitude behind that mask and I'm indeed happy to know all of that.
Live your life well guys, it happens only once.
No comments:
Post a Comment