I just had a busy week. No time to make a new post and I'm just checking mails using my phone. We have a new schedule wherein I would stay again for 11-12 hrs a day at the office. New policies regarding late and absences. People are pissed off with their new Saturday schedule. On the other hand, my mother told me that I should get things started and go to Malate and comply with the requirements. But I thought of going home first in Batangas to get important stuff. And it's been like 2 months since I've visited them. I'm planning to go home in April and probably stay for days. And oh! I haven't visited Mhe-ann and her baby yet. DARN!
Friends are organizing a birthday celebration for Bogart on April 1. Also, TRT gurlfriends are planning to go for an outing.
Whew busy summer eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment