Today, I got to work on an article from a Canadian journal which tackles the psychological benefits of expressing one self through journaling or blogging. According to a psychotherapist, journal writing could be a powerful in healing any number of personal problems, including physical or mental illness. That article stated that the popularity of Weblogs or simply "blogs" suggests that people are becoming accustomed to receiving instantaneous information and that public may become the new private. =) How's that? Isn't that nice =)
I got some feedbacks about the other entry here and some of them find it "emotional." Well, I find it not and if people just know what really happened then I guess they will find it the other way around. I just turned that situation into a positive one, a lesson that I have learned. Good thing everything is okay =) By the way, I just had dinner with friends at Conti's pastry shop and restaurant at BF Paranaque and I could say that the food was really good =)
I got some feedbacks about the other entry here and some of them find it "emotional." Well, I find it not and if people just know what really happened then I guess they will find it the other way around. I just turned that situation into a positive one, a lesson that I have learned. Good thing everything is okay =) By the way, I just had dinner with friends at Conti's pastry shop and restaurant at BF Paranaque and I could say that the food was really good =)
That is all for tonight. Good night! Tata! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment