Thursday, July 12, 2007

Moving on.

I spent the day working at the same time packing my things because we're moving out. The abstracting group will transfer its office to Common Goal Tower along Finance Road at Madrigal Business Park on Monday. I've been at Skunac for 3 1/2 years now and suddenly I'm starting to miss this building..hehe you know we always have these complains. (Kaw ba nman merong pinaka-panget na bldg along Alabang-Zapote road..haha nilait daw!) Oh I'm thinking what it would be like working at the new building. I know it's one of the sosyalan place but I don't know how it looks like inside. I'm used to this cubicle with large workstation because I heard that it would not be the same as that we are having right now. New building, new workstations, new computers. Will I able to put my Champ's picture at my copy holder? Haha =) Is there any extra space for my things? How about the pantry? Baka in the end mas magandang mag-stay sa Skunac. =) Whatever.

Oh I heard over the news that Spice Girls will have their reunion concert in 2008. Five countries. Five continents. I don't know just yet where in Asia they will perform. *sigh* I still remember my spicegirls-h/s-moments. *winks* 

No comments:

Post a Comment