Monday, November 29, 2010

30 Days of fun!

Stole this from Ninna's blog. And this sounds like fun. And it means that I'm gonna blog each and everyday for the next 30 days! Today's the last day of November for this year and it would mean 23 days before my birthday, 25 days before Christmas and 31 days before we say good bye to 2010! *excitedness* Also, my birth month will have the largest number of entries for this year which made me extra happy. I love December, I love the happy, giggly feeling that this month brings to everyone. =)

Day 01 - About me
Day 02 - My first love
Day 03 – My parents
Day 04 – I ate this today
Day 05 – What is love?
Day 06 – My day
Day 07 – My best friend
Day 08 – One moment
Day 09 – My faith
Day 10 – Today I wore this
Day 11 – My siblings
Day 12 – In my handbag
Day 13 – This week
Day 14 – What was I wearing today?
Day 15 – My dreams
Day 16 – My first kiss
Day 17 – My favorite memory
Day 18 – My favorite birthday
Day 19 – This I regret
Day 20 – This month
Day 21 – Another moment
Day 22 – This upsets me
Day 23 – This makes me feel better
Day 24 – This makes me cry
Day 25 – A first
Day 26 – My fears
Day 27 – My favorite place
Day 28 – This I miss
Day 29 – My ambitions
Day 30 – One last moment

Gonna come back tomorrow for my Day 1. =)

2 comments:

  1. I might just have to steal this idea too if I may? *Bats eyelashes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww of course! steal away sweetie! This is fun! =)<3

    ReplyDelete