Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to me..

in a month hehe.

I'm turning 28 and I can't stop that. I remember when I was a teen I really wanna "get old" immediately. I wanna experience saying "I'm 21 or I'm 23," it will be cool I thought so. But now I'm in my late 20s already, not that I wanna stop the time, but I can't deny the fact that I'll be hitting 30 soon. So what's the big deal. It's just numbers, it's just your age. It doesn't define you (well it does sorta sometimes) but some people around me are the ones who are quite nervous that I'll be 30 in 2 years and I haven't found the right guy yet. BUT DON'T EXPECT THAT I'M WRITING ABOUT THAT lol. Being 28 is like being 16 or 17 or 18 it's just a state of mind, you can still do whatever you wanna do, go reckless and be responsible for that. I'm still that person no matter what age I am. That's it. I'll still be that bitch or I'll still be that emotional-sensitive-responsible- loud-mouthed-not-in-particular-order-human being.

And so, my birthday falls on the eve of the Christmas eve (does that make sense though? hehe) and I remember that one of the disadvantage of having a birthday 2 days before Christmas is the fact that I can't have a separate gift both for special days. Hey, don't judge me okay, I'm not complaining. I actually found it soo amusing, I don't do Christmas list or birthday list as well because anything (e.g greeting cards, material stuff and sometimes money) that are being given to me are all well appreciated. And most of the time I don't expect people giving me stuff because I believe that greetings (and the effort) are enough thought already. I came up with this entry because I'm reading blogs and I've seen that some people are doing their Christmas Wish List. I haven't done that before and I thought of like yeah I could write my Birthday/Christmas Wish List. 

So here it goes, I'm sharing my 5 wishes/gifts for this year not in particular order though :P Uhmm mostly, well, all are childish and shallow? but these will make me giggly happy to the bone and oh yes # 6 is World Peace *snickers*

1. Twilight cake - Do I have to elaborate? LOL. I'm seeing a lot of bakeshops mostly in the U.S. selling these cakes and they are all wonderful until friend Nica posted in her blog (HEREE!!) about this local shop (which is not-so-far where I'm staying) which sells Twilight (and other) theme-cakes. That is awesome! I might check for myself and I'm going to buy one.
that is really cute!


2. Black Dagger Brotherhood paranormal series- I'm hearing that these are wonderful books, unfortunately in the country we only have 2 books out of 8 (actually it's 9 which will be released in April 2011). Most of  my lexlings had read this already and I want to have the same love they have for the series. My lexlings are the most trusted people when it comes to books, they will really tell you if it is worth reading. I had gone to this city in September but I failed to check on their local Borders if they have..bummer! 

3. Paramore Fan Club membership - Yes, I'm that addicted to their good music and it would be fun joining their fan club too. LOL. I know that this is so h/s but I soo love 'em. =)
I  used this photo because this was taken during their Manila concert on March 9, 2010 and I was there with my friend Karen. I'm sure that I'm one of those people in the front hugging the barricade. That was THE experience of a lifetime for me. 

4. Premiere night tickets for Breaking Dawn (1 or 2) - This is NOT SO DOABLE at all. Because I'm wishing that I'll be doing it abroad and with my lexlings. But I'm putting it here because I never failed to dream that before the saga ends I'm going to see either of the 2 films with the people who are with me ever since the first one has released. 

5.  M.A.C cosmetics - I soo love the make-ups by this line and their lipsticks smell soo good! And everything about brown cosmetics are fine with me. It is my safest color and not being a fair-skinned person, it enhances the beauty that I have. (Did I just use the words "beauty" and "I" in the same sentence? lol ignore that please)

So there! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment