Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 1: About Me

I'll try not to make this entry a resume-look-a-like.

My name Hossana but please please call me Honey. I haven't been called by that name since high school. When I was in college, I was fondly called Honey and everybody knows me by that name. I'm only "Hossana" on my IDs, college diploma and legal documents of all sorts. If you're NOT my friend then you prolly call me by the first name. I'm 27, 28 in 22 days. Single and NOT bothered of the no-boyfriend issue at all. Batangas is my hometown, I had lived in Las Pinas for almost 5 years and now in Makati for 2 years. But soon, my family and I will be moving to Laguna for good. 

I love to sing but not in front of people (yeah I did that before but there's an explanation behind that) When my family have videokes, it will be me and my 2 sisters (who sing quite as well) who are like "That's my song!" "I'll sing that song" and will end up snatching micrphone to each other. Trivia: I'm an Alto according to the teacher who "grade" my voice, so don't expect that I could do Mariah shit. I'm into music (a lot), surfing the Internet (which is my job), laughing (and I mean laughing out loud), watching movies, writing (hello blogging since 2006), staying up late, drinking coffee and having endless talks with friends.

I "like" Twilight. Because of that saga, I met a group of people around the world who are one of the closest persons to me right now. 

I'm an emotional, sensitive, responsible, hard-working, friendly person. I strive the best on everything that I do. Though I'm an average (I'm no genius) I could do my own shit. I admit that sometimes, I'm mean (if situations need me to be though). I'm not that person who will just shut off my mouth if one person did me bad. It won't happen at all.

I had gone from bad to worst in life so I know what's the feeling of being at the bottom and people are looking to me like shit. But one thing's for sure, I stand up on what I believe in life. I don't care what people are saying to me in my back because I know who I am. I'll be more of like, disappointed of myself, than being disappointed by a person's drama fuckery.

10 not-so-short randoms about me:

1. My first concert EVER was Backstreetboys' in Araneta in 2006.
2. The first and last time I ate "kwek-kwek" was in early 2000.
3. I like the "old" MTV where 24/7 they play REAL music videos.
4. I got either Jeremy or Justin's guitar pick during Paramore's concert in March.
5. I truly believe on "After Six's Diet." It does really work.
6. I like Tina Fey and Amy Poehler to death. Didn't miss any SNL before.
7. I had gone to 5 SEA's countries within the 19 months of stay with my employer.
8. I only had completed watching ONE Koreanovela before and it's Jewel the Palace, it's my first and last time to be a "Kapuso." 
9. I hate textspeaks (those jejemons), Tagalized songs, jologs FM radio stations and chain letters which says my mom will die if I didn't forward those. seriously.
10. I auditioned for Pinoy Dream Academy in 2006 and went all into 3 screenings. My piece was Tina Arena's Burn. 

That's it for today! =)

3 comments:

  1. I love the final paragraph. That is SUCH a good attitude to have - you go girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry I haven't gotten around here sooner... I keep meaning to, but the time keeps slipping away..

    I love finding out this stuff about you <3

    ReplyDelete