PRETTY today!
Haha! I hope that doesn't sound conceited or something. I know I'm not beautiful or pretty but when I just woke up this morning I just felt that way. Hope Monday will get brighter and lovelier because really I'm feeling great.
Okay back to regular programming. :P :P
PS: If you just puke about what I wrote, I'm really sorry for that.
ahh so that explains Becca's comment from the song <3 it. and you should Because I think you are BEAUTIFUL on the outside and one of the most beautiful people on the inside too! ANd i dont get this nonsense of you saying you know you are not because umm seriously you ARE!! and I am not just saying that to say it. =)
ReplyDeleteNot conceited in the slightest. Happy, confident, positive and therefore making you EVEN MORE beautiful than you already are.
ReplyDeleteYOU lady are STUNNING. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.
And if they do - send 'em to me. Cos aint no-one messing with MY ladies!