Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wicked Dream

The two blogs that are supposedly should be posted are still on drafts. Still working on the pictures. I decided to write this one because it can't take off my mind REALLY. I'm in tears when I woke up at 12:30 AM (I get to sleep at 8:30 because I have to wake early too) because I thought that was real. 

The dream was like...I'm about to get married on March 09, 2011 to this guy whom I never want to talk about at all. I don't know if it's just a coincidence that after soo many years, this guy and I ended up texting each other again these past few months. Hearing that he's in town for some architectural work for one of the biggest property firm in the country, his request for us to see each other is always the topic of the texting. I said NO!! I'm done with him, and I don't want him in my life anymore, I don't want any communication or anything! He had friended me for like thousand times on facebook but I always declined. No way he could just see what's up with my life now after all these bad things/stuff thrown at each other. And to my dismay, HE'S THE FREAKIN GUY THAT I ENDED UP MARRYING IN MY DREAM. It was like we're getting married 9AM of March 09, but he's still on his way to the church/venue. It's almost 4AM but I haven't prepared anything because at the back of my mind, I DON'T WANT TO MARRY this guy. When he texted me that he's gonna be late, I'm hoping that he won't come at all. Around 6AM, I haven't put anything make up or the beautiful wedding dress hanging in the closet! (serioulsy, I get to see my wedding dress), he texted that he's still stuck somewhere. I'm SOO RELIEVE by then. I walked out the room, get to the venue outside and told the caterer that the wedding is off! People who are like busy decorating stuffs, arranging the chairs and tables and food was like shocked to death. My mom was shocked as well. I said "I don't want to marry this guy, please!" Then I don't know suddenly he texted us all, telling that he's just 15 minutes away from me, instruct me to get ready and he can't wait to see me and marry me and be his WIFE! *SHIVERS* SHIVERS* *SHIVERS* That broke everything, I cried literally! I'm waking up sobbing to death. Good thing, I was alone last night (my sister was in Laguna and two of my roommates didn't come home). I went to the kitchen and get some water and really I was soo shocked and uncomfortable and I said to myself that the dream is like a real one. It's like I was stuck there and couldn't do anything. Thinking he will be the guy meant to be with me for the rest of my life feels like dying. And I don't want to die yet. No way this will happen EVER! *knocks on wood*

This dream maybe came up with all these wedding announcements around me. And with all these chants of me should be having a boyfriend/get married/have children shit. 

PS: Now I talked about a guy, I don't like talking about him again, in short, no follow-up questions about him HAHA!

1 comment:

  1. *HUGE HUGS* At least even in your dreams you stood up for yourself and knew what you ultimately wanted!
    ~Misty

    ReplyDelete