Friday, January 14, 2011

Crashing in 3, 2, 1...

I'm home after filing 3 days sick leave. Not really "physically" sick but the doctor says "bed rest" in the medical certificate so it means I'm officially on a holiday hehe. But it is done already so in 2 days I'll be back to work hehe.

There are 2 posts waiting to be published. Hopefully by tomorrow! 

And I checked today, lots of pageviews from South Korea! Whoa! I didn't know anyone from there so maybe a random stranger. So hello to you random stranger! *waves!*

Okay off to sleep but I'm thinking to if I should go to sleep, I have a halfway done PM which should be sent by now! 

3 comments:

  1. Hope all is well my sweet honey!! love you lots and that you are on the mend. I know i need a mental holiday. I feel like i am losing it lately!! LOVE YOU!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Megs!!! Thank you for the thoughts!! =) Mental holiday is the best! I'm doing it right now though =) Hey, do you have email address or something so that I could email you? Now I could have all the time in the world to email everyone haha! You know what I totally LOVE LOVE LOVE what you had sent me. Finally get to see it tonight! And can't wait to share my thoughts on everything you gave HAHA! Love you too Megs!

    PS: If you don't like sharing your email here on public. you could send it thru honeyg1223@hotmail.com =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I need one! wish I could have one w/you right now! Sure sweetie it is mfrank329@yahoo.com Aww glad you got your little package! YAY just happy it made it to you. I wanted it there on your birthday, but hopefully next time the post office wont be so late with things.
    LOVE YOU!!! MWUAH!!

    ReplyDelete