I didn't get to work yesterday Friday since I've been coughing and sneezing and all for a week now. I had a fever three weeks ago and did some personal medication for I to go to work everyday and last week I've been shocked that I found myself coughing again. Darn weather changes. I remember I went to work one day (and for heaven's sake it was Monday!!) soaking from the heavy rain so yeah I'm doomed. But yesterday, I can't do it anymore I know I have to rest or else I will plague the whole office with my "virus" LOL. So yesterday, I've stayed at the house and decided to go home later that day.
Okay this is being written to do some plugging for the site www.twilightsaga.eu, the TW site of my lexling Sonia from Italy. Their latest is the coverage of New Moon's panel at the 2009 Comic-Con event in San Diego, California. The site features the whole coverage of it WITH two sneak peaks/trailers/teasers of Twilight Saga: New Moon. I can't embed it here but you will be able to see all of those by visiting the above site. Full spoilers of course but definitely Twi-fans will love it!***don't read further if you don't want to be spoiled***
The first teaser shows Jacob teaching Bella how to work the bike and when she reeves the engine an "Edward ghost" suddenly showed up, making Bella disoriented. But she still heads on down the road where she AGAIN sees some Edward until she crashes. Jacob immediately went down to Bella to check if she's okay. On this scene he takes off his shirt to clean her up. That trigger multiple endless screaming from the fans.
The second clip was of Bella and Alice driving through Volterra being surrounded by people wearing red robes. (It's Saint Marcus though). Bella rushes through the crowds toward the clock tower and she sees Edward just as he is opening up his shirt and he's getting ready to step out into the sun. She darts over through the fountain telling and shouting him to stop and then..
THE FOOTAGE ends there LOL..definitely awesomeness teasers there! =)
Comic-Con is fun to watch. Director Chris Weitz, Rob, Kristen, Jacob and Ashley stepped out for the panel and they've answered different questions and the cutest is "What they were looking forward to doing in future films." Ashley said the intense fighting scene, Jacob is the love triangle and the TENT SCENE! (WOOOHOOOO!! this is my favorite too), Kristen and Rob answered both related to the "Breaking Dawn" film wherein she answered she couldn't wait to really get pregnant while Rob said he's looking forward for the caesarian birth scene. And that REALLY, REALLY cracked the hell of me! I think this year's Comic-Con is more behaved or organized maybe because organisers knew already the frenzy around this franchise. =)
Can I be a good entertainment correspondent? You think? LOL and don't forget to visit that fabulous site I know it's written in Italian (you can translate it though) stick to the videos and don't forget to comment too! =) Gotta go.
No comments:
Post a Comment