Edit July 23, 2010: I'm not on Wordpress anymore. I officially imported my this blog (which came from FS) to Blogspot.com. Here's the new addy though: Honey's new blog (not technically new but just imported)
and that means, I won't write here again. This would be the last entry/post, I think (I don't know but I'll try to get back here once in a while) but if anyone still wants to waste some of their time, my official blog now's http://aleeiahmarie.wordpress.com/. Don't forget to leave some comments too. And some of my friends told me that they subscribe to my blogs for them to keep on track though, as they say (you know who you are) so thank you so much for that!
Thank you Friendster blog. You might not be the best social networking/blog platform in the whole wide world (You have some spams and a lot of posers though) but you accommodated me somehow (and F*** I'm talking as if I'm doing it with a real person haha, crazy biyatch me LOL)
Au revoir. Till then.
No comments:
Post a Comment