Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lexling Becca

Okay before you react..lemme explain! LOL I'm here cos some of my friends asked me if I could still update my FS blog WHILE I'm doing it with my Wordpress. So that they could have an alert daw once I'm updating it. In short, they're bunch of lazy freaks who didn't want to simply look on my blog site and click the frickin button which says "Subscribe." Anyhow, I just thought of "yeah why not updating them both." So here I am again. (Edit: Again, I'm not on Wordpress anymore and I'm staying here.)


Just wanna share some wonderful thing happened to me today. Lexling Rebecca from Scotland, send me off a wonderful, awesome, over-the-top care-package for me. It was delivered last Tuesday July 14 but since I'm still in Manila, I have to wait for 4 days. And when I finally went home this morning, I immediately looked at the box and when I opened it, I squealed like a 5YO kid! Really! She sent some really, really great goodies and stuffs! And lemme show it here to all of you. (I posted it on my FB already and brag like, I've said, a 5YO kid LOL) 








Isn't that nice? =) Becca is one of my lexlings, "virtual" siblings who talk, share, rant and even swear (if necessary LOL) everything about everything. We're bonded by the love for Stephenie Meyer, Edward, Bella and Jacob and all the things that revolves the TW saga.

I remember joining the Twi-Lex on January 7, 2009. It was the same boring day for me and since that day I'm looking for my "shock-absorber" of my fondness of TW, I stumbled upon this TL site where I immediately got to have some interactions on their forums. At first, it was hard "establishing" your presence or talking to people you just immediately met. I found a thread where the members are mostly teens (yes teens!) and I got hard time talking to 'em because they're into sometimes "shallow stuffs" and it includes Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus..eeekkkkk! I knew then I'm in the wrong thread. Days past, still wandering around and there I found the Gen Y thread. From the name itself, I thought I found my true home. And well the rest is history! I've meet fabulous people whom I practically talk to everyday, sending PMs, MSNing, commenting on your FB statuses, links, wall posts and everything as in everything. It's good to have real friends here and then "virtual" friends have been added to that circle. I don't prefer calling them "virtual," cos in the first place, they are real people, they talk, they interact and they have some meltdowns too like ordinary persons.

Some of us might think if it's okay to be friends with people who are living on the other side of the world and who are just interacts with you thru the Internet or Facebook or other social networking sites. (errr I have a twitter now LOL) In my opinion, there's nothing big deal with that as long as you know whom you're talking to, the purpose of keeping conversations with them, and how honest you are to your self and to them. Just be honest and don't, EVER, try to pretend someone else cos it will just ruin everything and you just make a big joke out of yourself. And in the first place, why would I pose someone who am I not, isn't that a total pathetic? So, I mean, if you're honest and if you're true to yourself you can find good people or friends over the Internet who cares and who'll let you feel that you're special. And if you're not, then expect like you're a big crap.

aww soorrrry for the rambling LOL. I might take off in minutes though. You know. Two blogs. Have to maintain it at the same time.

Later! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment