I'm not sure what "first love" should I write here but I think this pertains to "first romantic love" right?
This is really awkward for me because I don't talk about romantic love at all. It's not my thing I guess, but my first love would be this guy who stole my heart and it took years before "he handed it over back to me" lol. I don't want this post like be this serious because this is not me lol. It is very memorable and I won't forget every single moment or situation that this love had given me. I won't talk in details though because everybody is okay now and we're in the same circle. Though I had cried a gazillion buckets of tears because of him, it's worth of every single tears. It made me realize that love can makes you a tough person and that love could hurt you so much you feel you're literally crashing inside. But love is beautiful too. Love makes the world oh so fine!
He's happily married now with a super super cute baby and I wishes him all the best in life. =)
Second day. Done. =)
ohh atih.. i just know the feeling u've felt. been there and done all the crappy things just for the sake of love.. but there's always a brighter future waiting after the storm.. i love yah atih..
ReplyDeleteLove you more atih! Same to you! After all the heartaches, someone is there for you now to love you more than you could ever give to him. <3
ReplyDelete