Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 10: Today I wore this

I started my day very early. I woke up 4:40AM (I went to sleep at 8:30PM) and I'm on my way here  already before 6AM. Timed in 6:25AM, prepared my coffee and started to work. Later this morning, me, Tita Mila, Hevs and Aryana are going to Picasso Boutique Hotel for some epic breakfast for FREE! *woot!*

Okay so what I'm wearing today at the office. I'm wearing Marks & Spencer dark blue jeans, Plain and Prints' black top, a very comfy pink cardigan (which I bought in Bangkok for super cheap 100 Baht, roughly just 150 pesos), soft Charles & Keith tan/white flats and my silver hoop earrings (also bought cheap in Singapore).

I had never had 10 entries in a month so this is just great for me hehe.That's it for today! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment