There are a lot of things that upset me. There are lot of things that I didn't like. Here are some and they are random.
- People cutting in lines.
- Drivers who doesn't give way to people who are crossing the streets.
- Injustice on everything
- Telephone marketers (I have nothing against them though) but when you say that you're not interested, they will hang up on you just like that.
- annoying/conceited people (in any form)
- racism
- unorganized people
- people who doesn't turn off the lights when obviously they're not using it.
- violence against animals.
- corrupt government officials
- people who judge me like I work for 'em or ask money from 'em.
I think there's still few but can't remember anymore.
- Injustice on everything
- Telephone marketers (I have nothing against them though) but when you say that you're not interested, they will hang up on you just like that.
- annoying/conceited people (in any form)
- racism
- unorganized people
- people who doesn't turn off the lights when obviously they're not using it.
- violence against animals.
- corrupt government officials
- people who judge me like I work for 'em or ask money from 'em.
I think there's still few but can't remember anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment