I want to have another moment to travel, really. So far, Hong Kong is the best for me. Thailand is best for super duper cheap shopping! Singapore is literally expensive but the transport there is soo efficient. Very clean city but I don't know people there are, sorry, kinda snotty. My roomy-mate/friend Ate Nanet and I plan to travel to this VERY big city 2nd quarter of 2011. Not first quarter because I heard it's very very cold there, with snow and everything. And since we don't have the gear (I don't want to buy those stuff because I won't use those when I get back) to brace the snow and the cold weather, we decided to go there on a more summerish month. And what's great about the trip is the fact that our accommodation will be *drum roll* FREAKING FREE. And we'll not stay just everywhere, we will stay at 5-star Peninsula Hotel. *squeee!!!* I'm soo excited I'm in the verge of going crazy lol just kidding *contains herself* *sits prim and proper.*
So yes, that's one of those 4 countries in Asia that I want to go to next year. Also, I wanna go to this place/city (which is very very far) but I don't know if it's doable. But I'm not losing though. Sabi nga nila, what mind can conceive the body can achieve. hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment