Sorry for not writing entries for the past 4 days. I've been very very sick and I also left the laptop in Makati so I wasn't able to update. I decided not to get back to those days and instead start again today. =)
Hmm what's for today? My fave bday! Wow, I'm turning 28 in 5 days so I want to be that my fave birthday ever. Hehe. I mean, I think I don't have super faves because they merely all the same. But birthdays when I was li'l were memorable. All your li'l friends too are excited to greet you and as I grew older you could feel that a lot of people are caring for you because they do the effort of sending you greets. One birthday that I didn't really celebrate was in 2003 (I was 21) when my grandmother died and we're still mourning that time. Also, I'm always at my work on my birthdays and I never get the birthday leave or something.
But I love the fact that my birthday falls on the eve of the Christmas eve (does that make sense though? hehe). And oh, I received my first gift package from Sarah. Wonderful birthday and Christmas cards and a lot of sweet treats! It also have a fridge magnet and a very cute coaster! And so Sarah if you're reading this Thanks from the bottom of my <3.
Aww your so sweet! Your more than welcome - so glad it made you smile!
ReplyDelete