I have to digress (partly) on this one. Because not only I have 2 great best friends, I've been blessed with friends who are really true to me and I'm going to talk about them. I don't want to mention names because I don't want to forget anyone.
I have friends who are with me for the past 14 years, almost half of my age. They're with me during my teenage years, college years and now with our career-driven lives. There are few college friends who stick with me until now. I have friends from the previous work and I've known them for 6 years already. We had some sort of miscommunication before but if you love your friend you'll do anything to get that communication back. I also have friends from where I used to live. Childhood memories are filled with the laughters and cries during playtime with them. And now they have their own children already it is great reminiscing those times. I have friends here at work as well and they're the one who keeps my sanity whenever I'm on the verge of falling out. I have met this group of people in late 2008 where we all love this phenomenon and from there I we started hanging out "virtually." Though as I've said before that I haven't met any one of them I could feel the connection. From being Twilighters we all eventually became friends. Thanks to technology we could send our love to each other. And what's cool with it is the fact that some of them met each other already, flying from a country to another country and just having fun together. Well, I won't stop dreaming that someday I will be able to see them.
Also, I met one of my bestfriend thru guess what? pen-pal writing! Yes, that's right. We started to writing each other in 1998 when I was in 3rd year h/s and we both love "The Moffats" then (I know! seriously :P) and well the rest is history. We practically communicate using the snail mail, then the email came and texting and all sorts of technology. Last year we finally seen each other and she stayed at our house. By the way, she migrated to the US in 2000 and that's the reason it took too long before we finally met and that's after 10 years! Amazing right? Well, thats truly friendship beyond everything! And there are no words on how great friend she is.
All in all, I'm fortunate to have friends (no matter where I've meet them) who loves me and cares for me like I am one of their family. And I'm thankful for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment