Prolly I'm going to talk about my sisters tomorrow, which is the topic for today's blog. I just have to edit this out when I get the rest that I badly need. I had SUPPPERR LOONGGG DAY! Get to work from 9:30AM-7:30PM (Woke up at 6AM) . Then me and Tita Mila went home here, yes I'm in Antipolo. It is 30 minutes before 11PM and I believe I'm crashing any minute now. Just got off from the shower, borrowed this laptop from Heva (who is marinating the pork and chicken downstairs in the kitchen for our BBQ party tomorrow!), and typing really fast so I could finally feel the warmth of the bed.
I just heard a doorbell, it must be Arrianne already. so without further adeu, Good night and thanks for the time you're all allotting reading my endless crap here. Thanks for the 20-30 pageviews/day last week! It is wow!
<3 <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment