Not just ambitions but I'm going to write about my hopes and wishes for myself for the coming year 2011.
- more opportunities here at my work. I'm lovin every bit of my job and (technically I'll be celebrating my 3 year with them in Feb) I hope I could be more patient and understanding on everything about it. As I've said before the job pays the rent, so I'm sticking with it.
- continue my Dutch course.
- get the chance to go back to school/university and get into a post-secondary program.
- "stable" emotions hehe. I mean I hope I could handle real issues more maturely. Less the negative shit.
- keep my strong relationship my God, family and friends.
- travel to God-knows-where-I-want-to-go so that I could see my friends.
- be more confident on everything. (I think I need a li'l self-esteem too) :P
- save.save.save.save.
- buy a house (ahaha kidding!)
- find a boyfriend/husband *rolls eyes* Not a wish really but people around me are "pushing" me to find one for myself. seriously! There's nothing wrong being a single right? If he will come, he freaking will.
- good health for me and my family (especially my parents who are both in medicines)
- MORE moolah so that I could give it to my family and to friends who are in need.
No comments:
Post a Comment