Rather than doing the paragraphs, I decided to do a sort of time-line this time. So for the whole day, this "posting template" is open and I will update every hour or so.
5:25AM - Woke up! Snooze 3x (Originally alarm time is 4:55AM)
6:45 - Timed in and started to work (eg checked emails, Miscats, the dashboard which includes the quarantine and the conflict)
9:00- Breakfast: bread, coffee and potatoes, and half slice of apple pie brought by Patty from Tagaytay.
FYI. In between is me doing my work. (yes I have to reiterate that lol)
11:55- 1:00PM Lunch. This is very interesting because we had a LOT. Okay brace yourselves, we had rice, sisig, dinuguan, fish curry, and amplaya. For the desserts we had apple crumble, brownies and cookies. SERIOUSLY! Arrianne's mom is into catering so sisig and dinuguan are the best! These are those times that I don't have to worry about what to eat on lunch because everybody has a lot and they're lovingly sharing it to me hehe.
And after that our boss joined us for some chitchats. He is really COOL. He talked about everything random like his family, why he traded his Hummer and the weather in the US. He tells how he really loves his Italian wife and his 2 grown-up children. He even showed us a note his wife gave to him almost 28 years ago. And he keeps that all the freaking time. We're soooo amazed! And he's really fun and great and inspiring to talk to. =)
1:35- Meeting about the company's stock option agreement.
4:35 - coffee break and small talk with Hev-Hev in the pantry.
I'm planning to finish off the current Miscat so I prolly stay for one more hour. Then I think I should go to the mall. I should be at home before 10 because I have to start wrapping gifts and finish writing my second batch of greeting cards. First batch has been sent 2 weeks ago and Megs told me that she received hers already last Friday! Yay! That was fast! =) Hoping the rest of the girls will soon receive theirs too.
Start: 9:21 AM
Finish: 5:56 PM
Day 6 au revoir.
No comments:
Post a Comment