I started my week with a super duper happy family day with my second family (which includes Tita Mila and Tita Emung, Hevs and Aryana) yesterday Sunday. We had this BBQ day and we prepared and cooked really good food! We invited Hev's boyfriend Marc. It was fun and we had a really good time together, it kinda sad though that it's the last weekend of Heva with us because she's resigning effective Wednesday. She's leaving for Canada next month and things will never be the same again without her. But she chose much awesome and great path and we couldn't be happier for her and Marc. And we know for sure that we'll still gonna see each other in the future.
Started this day with an over-the-top painful CTS (I could totally feel the numbnes all over my right hand) and I really had hard time working today and so I filed Sick Leave for tomorrow for I go to seek a professional help and to have a good rest na rin. This week will be allotted for work and on Friday, I'm leaving for Quezon to prepare for Ate Aneth's and Kuya Anthony's wedding on Saturday. It is a very early wedding and the place is soo much far away from the city. So we opted to be there a night before the wedding. That's it for today. Can't type anymore.
PS: Hope the photos are appealing enough :P




No comments:
Post a Comment